Home » » My Visit to PFF, Pakistan

My Visit to PFF, Pakistan



As WFFP CC assigned me to visit Pakistan and report them back the security situation of Karachi and the arrangements done by PFF for the GA 5 of WFFP, I could visit PFF and PILER organizations and personally attended the search of the situation.
Mohommed Ali Sha and the team were coordialy welcome me and we were able to discuss the arrangements.
PFF has planned to conduct GA5 in 3 stages.
1. Inaugural Session at Karachi Press Club,
2. WFFP GA 5 proper at Regent Plaza hotel, Karachi, and
3. Public gathering at Bin Quasim Foot Ball Ground, at Ibrahim Hyderi.

They are ready with the accomodation arrangements too at Saravan Hotel Karachi where I stayed there over night.

I felt, the enthusiasm and the organizing capacity of PFF in a very high and dynamic for the success of GA5.

I want to post my full report by Monday to the web site as well as to the CC members.

Herman Kumara

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. NAFSO-CONVENERS DIARY - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger