Home » » Thai delegate Payat says " I am proud to be a fisherman"

Thai delegate Payat says " I am proud to be a fisherman"

The country position paper presentations were bit long as 8 country papers presented. The delegation and the local participants were enjoyed with the Thai presentation done by Payat supported by Ravadee.
In his presentation Payat's bold and brave statements were excited the participants.
"I am proud to be a fisherman. Because I am one of the most independent and self sufficient professional in my country. If I need to do fishing I go to sea. If not I stay with my children."
This is important because most fishers feel  they are neglected and not want to continue the fishing as important profession.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. NAFSO-CONVENERS DIARY - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger